Applications and resumes will be accepted only for solicited positions. If we are currently recruiting for the position(s) for which you are applying we will review your application carefully. Please complete the entire application so that we can thoroughly consider your skills and abilities. If we conclude that your background skills and qualifications fit a position for which we are currently recruiting, we will contact you to schedule an interview. Otherwise, we will keep your application in our active files for two years, after which you must reapply to be considered for employment.
Please be advised that as a condition of employment with us you may be subjected to a pre-employment screening, which includes employment verification, references, drug and/or alcohol abuse screening and background investigation. Some positions may require a pre-employment physical.
Envishoes has a position available in our Baltimore office for a visual designer who understands the aesthetics of modern fashion. We're seeking a hands-on creative; a savvy modern branding designer; an accomplished visual experimenter and risk-taker; a composer of exquisitely balanced image, type, and message.
• Design and production of corporate print collateral and packaging elements. Act as the internal champion of the Envishoes visual brand across all internal communications and outward-facing printed materials and presentations.
• Contribute to the development of visual branding elements and standards for Envishoes.
• Follow market visual trends and apply a keen understanding of the fashion marketplace to make decisions that will maximize the effectiveness of creative.
• Design online advertising content for affiliate websites and for the Envishoes site.
• Plan project timelines and work effectively within budgets and objectives established.
• Opportunity to take on other special projects relevant to past experiences and areas of special expertise and interest.
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
• Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Obsession with typography with sample work that shows a highly refined sensibility applicable to fashion.
• Ability to execute entire design projects from project definition through print production.
• Ability to work effectively with high levels of autonomy and ambiguity.
• Knowledge of interactive programs a plus.
• Knowledge of photography a plus.